Download the PDF Brochure
20-20 University FAQ
What is Certification?
20-20 Design certification is an online certification program designed for people who use 20-20 Design in their day-to-day work. Achieving 20-20 Design certification will help broaden, deepen and verify a user’s knowledge of 20-20 Design interior design software. What’s more, it is a simple test with no extensive recurring fees.
20-20 Design certification will help you succeed at reaching your personal and professional goals by standing out in an exclusive group of trained individuals. Certification credentials will also allow you to promote your expertise and gain the visibility required to advance in the industry.
There are 2 types of certification:
Artist Certification – level 101
The Artist certification has been developed for new 20-20 users who have recently learned how to draw plans in 20-20 Design. This certification allows users to test their knowledge of basic functions and to familiarize themselves with the certification process.
Additionally, advanced users can use the Artist certification process to acquaint themselves with the exam interface, the types of questions that will be asked and the timing of the exam.
Get started now with an Artist Certification from 20-20
Master Certification – level 201
The Master certification is for experienced 20-20 Design users who want to be recognized by 20-20 and the community as skilled, proficient and reliable users. In order to be successful and answer the troubleshooting questions included, users need to have completed all previous training levels and should be using the software on a daily basis.
Prove you are a Master of 20-20 Design – start by clicking here
Congratulations to all our 20-20 Design Masters!
20-20 is pleased to extend a warm welcome to all the new Masters of 20-20 Design .
As part of the 20-20 Design Master certification program, new Masters are given the opportunity to promote themselves on the 20-20 Technologies main site.
Not a 20-20 Design Master Yet?
Would you like to have your name and credentials appear on our web site, too?
Make sure you visit the Master Certification
page to take your exam.
How does it work?
The 20-20 Design Certification Program is easy and convenient, allowing you to go at your own pace and on your schedule. Here is how it works:
1- Prepare for the Certification Exam by taking level 101 self-paced training of 20-20 Design. This training is specifically designed to cover the topics you will be tested on and need to know to successfully pass the Certification Exam. It includes demonstrations, simulations and quizzes to help you prepare.
2- Complete the online Certification Exam. The Certification Exam is delivered in 60 multiple choice questions. A passing score of 80% or higher must be achieved to become a 20-20 Design Certified User. When you pass your exam, you will immediately receive your 20-20 Design Certified User certificate to display your new credentials. We will contact you in the following days to register on the 20-20 Technologies Corporate site; at your discretion you will be identified as a 20-20 Design Certified User to highlight and acknowledge your expertise to other design professionals.
Reasons You Need to be certified
1. Become more competitive in the marketplace. With 20-20 Design Certification, you will have the proven knowledge and credentials needed for advanced positions in the industry.
2. Differentiate yourself from other designers. 20-20 Design Certification allows you to distinguish yourself as a professional and skilled individual in 20-20 Design.
3. Be recognized by your employer(s) as a true professional in 20-20 Design.
4. Find out what you don’t know. Continually challenge your skill level and maintain your knowledge base with 20-20 Design exams and prep courses.
5. Become more efficient and complete more designs.
6. Interact with potential employers. 20-20 Design certification will open you up to a network of potential employers who are interested in hiring certified designers Certified 20-20 Design users accelerate their career development.
7. Be the best. In today's economic environment it is important to stand out from the crowd. 20-20 Design certification will help you succeed at reaching your personal and professional goals by standing out in an exclusive group of trained individuals.
8. Show you have ambition. Since certification is a voluntary process, it is a clear indication of your willingness to invest in your professional development. It gives you an advantage when being considered for further career opportunities.
9. Be a part of the elite. Certification puts you in a very select group where you will gain greater acceptance in the role as an expert in the industry.
10. Get your résumé noticed.
11. Get visibility on 20-20 Technologies website.
12. Leverage the power of the 20-20 Technologies brand.
13. Promote your expertise. Display your 20-20 Design certified certificate and logo on your business card, website and marketing materials.
14. Demonstrate your proficiency in the latest version of 20-20 Design software.
15. Provide benefits to yourself and to your employer.