Position: Account Manager, Manufacturing Solutions
Founded in 1987, 20-20 Technologies has been leading the world in computer-aided design, business and manufacturing software for the interior design and furniture industries for more than 20 years. 20-20 Technologies’ solutions cover the entire supply chain, from plant floor to point of sale. They have become the industry standard for their breadth of functionality and catalog content as well as their cutting-edge 3D rendering. 20-20 Technologies owes its unrivalled expertise and longevity in the industry to the calibre of its more than 500 employees and extensive network of partners worldwide. The company operates in 11 countries.
20-20 Technologies is seeking a motivated Account Manager – Manufacturing Solutions whose main functions are sales activities related to the development of the market and management of 20-20 Enterprise Solutions projects for qualified North American manufacturers that use our software products. Therefore he will assign full priority to solutions development, customer satisfaction, and the overall profitability of the business.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Manufacturing Solutions, s/he is responsible for selling the company’s products or services and managing existing accounts to manufacturer and/or retailers. The Account Manager is also responsible for expanding existing accounts and/or developing new accounts within an established geographic territory, industry or product segment.
- Achieves sales targets assigned annually and contributes to market share growth by ensuring a sufficient pipeline of qualified customers.
- Manages renewals with current customers.
- Sells solutions to new and/or current customers in an assigned geographic area or sub-vertical to achieve/exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- May provide sales presentations to existing/prospective customers to determine solution needs.
- Provides follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with solutions.
- Maintains sales records & prepares sales reports as required.
- Remains knowledgeable of company's solutions to facilitate sales efforts.
- Serves as a liaison between customers and appropriate company departments to resolve customer issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience, Competencies and Requirements
Minimum 5 years of B2B software sales experience including experience with revenue/quota responsibility in the area of vertical solution selling.
• 5 years in selling value add software solutions to manufacturers and retailers of building products for the home, office, and commercial markets, preferably, commercial cabinets, kitchen cabinets. Sales of ERP products, calling on discreet manufacturing.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strategic relationships with customers and partners; ideally, prior experience in working with C-Level positions.
• Strong negotiating skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners
• Strong leadership, communication (verbal and written), analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven track record in managing multiple sales opportunities involving both small and large accounts
• Track record of integrating business solutions strategies to grow pipeline and achieve revenue goals.
• Regular travel required (60%+)
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve and over-achieve quota.
• Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and effectively communicate high dollar value propositions to key decision makers.
• Highly professional with superior verbal and written communications skills, including public speaking and large group presentation skills.